Make an Appointment: (951) 212-9253 |   [email protected]

  • Grievances & Complaints


    The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of (marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at, or by calling (916) 574-7830.

    Grievance Policy

    If at any time, you have questions or concerns regarding the services you receive, I strongly encourage you to discuss them with me. If you feel that I am not a good fit for you or that you may benefit by going to another therapist for various reasons, please let me know and I can offer to provide referrals to you for other therapists in your area. I will not retaliate against you in any way for filing a complaint with Battery Point Counseling.